Vedic texts state that Lord Chaitanya is the Supreme Person, Krishna, appearing as His own worshiper. He is the combined form of Krishna and Krishna's most dear devotee, Srimati Radharani. He came to experience the love She feels for Him, and to show by example how to fully surrender to Krishna.
He exhibited symptoms of love of God to the highest degree, and emphasized chanting the holy names of Krishna as the best means to attain love of God.
- Who is Lord Chaitanya?—Bengali saint, or God Himself? Who is this Person who inaugurated the Krishna consciousness movement?
- Lord Chaitanya's Life and Teachings—Why is Chaitanya Mahaprabhu so important to devotees of Krishna? Who was He, what did He teach, and what makes His philosophy so perfect?
- Sri Chaitanya's Life and Mission—A brief overview of some of the significant dates and highlights of the spiritual mission of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
- Lord Chaitanya and the Renaissance of Devotion—A socio-historical examination at the significance of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu's advent, mission, and reasons for appearing when He did.
- Sri Chaitanya in the Vedas—Why do Krishna devotees accept Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu to be the Supreme Personality of Godhead? Is there evidence in the Vedas?