Audio from Ramiya Dasa's Live Show
How is the Gita practically applicable in my life?
Ramiya dasa is a disciple of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. He lives in Alachua, Florida USA, and has been studying, teaching, and practicing Krishna consciousness for over thirty years. Krishna.com was fortunate to have him host our live video series of Bhagavad-gita classes, which includes questions and answers from our online audience.
Nectar of Devotion
Below is a compilation of Ramiya's live shows. Listen and enjoy the wide variety of subjects from the Bhagavad-gita, brought to life through Ramiya's enthusiastic, down-to-earth presentation. We've separated the audio by chapter of the Bhagavad-gita:
Chapter 1 to 6
Like to hear a class by Ramiya dasa? click here.
Want to learn more about Bhagavad-gita? How about:
- Purchase the book, replete with full color illustrations, Sanskrit texts, translations and elaborate purports.
- Take an online eCourse to study the teachings of Lord Krishna.
- Listen to our Bhagavad-gita audiobook and hear the full text online.
- Join our e-Book club, and read a little Bhagavad-gita every day.
- Read Bhagavad-gita As It Is online, at Vedabase.net.