Commercial about Chanting Hare Krishna

Comments

Fri, 12/12/2008 - 11:04 — krishnapriya354

krishnapriya354's picture

that is one amazing

that is one amazing commercial! it should be on TV seriously!

made me laugh and its to the point!

Fri, 12/12/2008 - 06:24 — Karnamrita.das

Karnamrita.das's picture

Where from did it come?

Is this computer animation or what? Just curious who did it and for what audience? It was entertaining for me and for devotees no doubt. It was a a good idea though a bit too abrupt for my taste---could have been more of story line, like a kirtana party descending from the sky etc, but then if it was meant to fit in a minute with a quick punch, it did. Of course they DID IT and I am sitting in my armchair thinking how it could have been better. It is like that when we do something no one else is doing. Often we hear criticism first. I do appreciate it, yet after I saw it, I thought of improvements.

Fri, 12/12/2008 - 08:25 — NityānandaChandra

NityānandaChandra's picture

This was done by Russian

This was done by Russian devotees, it is not clear if it was their production or just some lucky clip that was dubbed over. I will do some investigation, and if anyone has a spare 2 million dollars we can have it aired on Superbowl Sunday. The beginning title says something like this "Where: in Kali Yuga" in Russian says my Serbian friend.

Fri, 12/12/2008 - 04:55 — ekbhaktin8

ekbhaktin8's picture

This is a great advertisement

First of all an advertisement, actually like a "commercial" rather than a documentary to introduce Krshna ... right in the middle of all material media , is a wonderful idea. People don't have a choice but to watch. Makes me smile.

Hare Krshna

Fri, 12/12/2008 - 02:57 — Go-Seva

Go-Seva's picture

Wow!

That is so fantastic! How excellent....I wonder how we can get this into the commercial lineup for "Superbowl Sunday"?

Hari Haribol!