What's your Poison?
Do you consume diet/light/sugar-free soft drinks? The ones that boast a 1-calorie content? Or any of the 6000 other sugar-free products that contain Aspartame, or have Aspartame/Nutrasweet/Phenylalanine listed as an ingredient?
If you do, or if you know anyone that does, please ask them to read this and any of the other links mentioned in the article. You are consuming very nasty toxins that will end up causing you very serious health problems. You are far better off ingesting sugar.