Shiva Ratri is the observance of Lord Shiva's appearance. Shiva is Krishna's avatar for controlling the mode of ignorance within the universe; he's one of the twelve prominent mahajanas, authorities, on devotional service to Krishna, and he's counted as the greatest Vaishnava, devotee of Vishnu.
- Shiva Info Page
- a collection of articles, videos, scriptural quotes, and FAQs.
- Video: Lord Shiva, Part One
- an hour-long special recounting some of Shiva's pastimes.
- Video: Lord Shiva, Part Two
- another hour-long special recounting some more of Shiva's pastimes.
- Shiva, the Auspicious One
- a look at the relationship between Shiva and Krishna.
- The Appearance of Lord Shiva
- from the Srimad-Bhagavatam, third canto
- FAQ: I thought the universe had many gods. What about the "Hindu trinity" - Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva?"
- FAQ: Who is the Supreme Being - Lord Krishna or Lord Shiva?