Our Home Altars Gallery
Hints & Suggestions:
- Your deity or home altar pictures should be submitted digitally to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot include all pictures in the gallery, but we will let you know if your submission will be included.
- Your photos should be of your deities, your home altar, or your home temple room. If you or your family are included in the picture, please identify who is present in the photo, and verify that everyone in the photo has given permission for the photo to be posted on the Krishna.com gallery.
- Your photo should be screen-resolution of better, but not too high quality. The picture size should be between .75 and 3 megs of data. If it larger, it is too large. Please let us crop and adjust your image.
- You may send multiple images if you like. We will select one or more, depending on what we have room for.
- Please select images that are properly lit, in focus, and clearly showing your deities or their altar area.
- Photos displayed will need to include the following information: Deities names, your first name, your state/country. You can also include more information about your deities and we will include more if there is available space. (Your privacy is our concern and we do not publish information that will allow web visitors to identify you, your family, or your home. Your personal safety is a priority.)
To be included for our Janmashtami celebrations, please send your photos by August 23rd, 2010. You can send your photos any time, and they may be added later though. Send your photos, information, or questions to email@example.com